|ICABS Action Alerts|
Take action for animals. Please respond to our action alerts below.
* Limerick Racecourse: Stop hosting cruel hare coursing
* Call for outright ban on digging-out of animals
* Minister Shatter - please push for blood sports ban
* Ask Minister Coveney to ban fur farming
* Hotel publicising cruelty fest as a 'sporting event'
* Urge Minister Deenihan to stop licensing hare coursing
* Ask Southern Star to drop hunt reports
* Urge FBD to stop offering insurance to cruel hunters
* Ask Kilkenny's Springhill Court hotel to disassociate from coursing
* Sinn Fein asked to change its pro-coursing stance
* Tell Ireland's forestry board to stop profiting from killing
* NPWS urged to block hare coursing licence
* Ask Limerick's Savoy Hotel to end advertising in coursing booklet
* Red Mills Pet Food company and "country pursuits"
* Ask Woodlands House Hotel to disassociate from coursing